Establish A New Network
APPLICATION TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL TO ESTABLISH A NEW SASE NETWORK
To submit a proposal to the Executive Council please provide the following:
- A short summary (200 words max) on the themes of the network comparable in style to existing networks – if accepted this would be used for the website: https://sase.org/about/networks/
- A short justification (1 page max) for having a Research Network. This should include:- The history of the topic within the SASE context, for example previous mini-conferences and participation rates.
– The organizers’ rationale that there is a substantial constituency interested in the topic and how it is distinctive from existing networks.
– Commitment from the proposers to promote and administer the network for at least five years.
- Short CVs of the proposers responsible for running the network (1 page max for each person).
- A list of supporters (a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 names) who would be interested in participating in this network at future conferences.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com by the end of April to be considered for inclusion as a Network the following year.