Establish A New Network
APPLICATION TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL TO ESTABLISH A NEW SASE NETWORK
To submit a proposal to the Executive Council please provide the following:
- A short summary (200 words max) on the themes of the network comparable in style to existing networks, comparable in style to existing networks – if accepted this would be used for the website: https://sase.org/about/networks/
- A short justification (1 page max) for the Research Network. This should include:
– The history of the topic within the SASE context, for example, previous mini-conferences and participation rates.
– Evidence that there is a substantial constituency interested in the topic, and that it is distinctive from existing networks.
– Commitment from the proposers to promote and administer the network for at least five years.
- Short CVs of the persons responsible for running the network (1 page max for each person).
- A list of supporters (a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 names) who would be interested in participating in this network at future conferences.
Please note that mini-conferences may apply for network status after being organized three times, with at least 20 submissions each time. It bears repeating that the proposed network must be sufficiently different from existing networks to draw scholars from areas previously not represented, or underrepresented, at SASE conferences. The Executive Council will carefully review the application to see if the mini-conference should become a new network, or be included in an already existing one.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com by the end of April to be considered for inclusion as a Network the following year.