SASE Kyoto 2018 | Submissions are Open!
Submissions are now open for SASE’s 30th annual conference, Global Reordering: Prospects for Equality, Democracy and Justice, hosted by Doshisha University from 23-25 June 2018. DEADLINE: January 8, 2018
Once logged into sase.org, simply click on the green “Submit A Paper” button in the top right-hand corner of the SASE website to begin the submission process. If you need to create an online profile for the first time, click the Join SASE Now button.
Click Here for detailed submission instructions.
Early Bird registration fees will be available until 2 April 2018, but: the deadline for submissions is 8 January 2018.
– Discover this year’s Featured Speakers
– Read about the Kyoto Mini-Conference theme tracks
– Check out New Networks I and K, as well as the updated Network E
– Learn about our Early Career Workshop
– Renew your membership now to stay up-to-date with Socio-Economic Review
We hope you’ll join us for SASE’s first foray into Asia on the occasion of our 30th anniversary!