January 07, 2020
New Positions within the University of Antwerp’s “Politics & Public Governance” Research Group
Together with other research groups at the University of Antwerp, the research group “Politics & Public Governance” is looking for:
- A research manager for the new GOVTRUST Centre of Excellence on Trust in Multi-level Governance.
- A postdoctoral researcher for the H2020 funded TiGRE project on trust in regulatory governance (financial and banking services, food safety, communication and data protection).
- A postdoctoral researcher for the BRAIN funded project on trust in government decision making based on big data and artificial intelligence.
Deadline for applying is 16 Febuary 2020. More information is listed in the related links below.
- Research Manager, Trust and Distrust in Multi-level Governance (duration: 6 years; UAntwerp Centre of Excellence GOVTRUST)
- Postdoctoral position, Trust in Governance and Regulation in Europe (duration: 3 years; EU-funded H2020 project TiGRE)
- Postdoctoral position, Trust in government decision-making based on big data and artificial intelligence (duration: 2 years; BRAIN.be funded research project DIGIFED)